When collecting personal information directly from an individual in written form, CRE will inform the individual at that time of the purpose of use. When directly collecting personal information using any other method or when collecting personal information through indirect means, CRE will handle this information within the scope of the purpose of use stated below.1.To provide information and services and fulfill contracts concerning the following operations:
1. The management or operation of real estate for lease owned by CRE or real estate for lease outsourced to CRE from the lessor
2. Sales and marketing activities to attract tenants by providing property information and, when terms are set, contract services in accordance with leasing conditions for each property
3. Real estate purchase, sale or brokerage when CRE is a counterparty in a real estate sales/purchase agreement and when CRE carries out brokerage services on a real estate sales/purchase agreement
4. Agency operations for non-life insurance companies and life insurance companies
Please refer to the individual websites of the companies listed below with regard to the purpose of use of non-life insurance companies and life insurance companies outsourcing operations to CRE.
◆Non-life insurance company that engages in business transactions with CREMitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited
◆Life insurance company that engages in business transactions with CREMitsui Sumitomo Aioi Life Insurance Company, Limited
5.Other operations as follows
・Outsourcing, ordering, appraisals, and intermediary work for the planning, construction, design supervision, repair work and maintenance of real estate for lease and real estate held for resale
・Acquisition, retention, sale and intermediation of real estate trust beneficiary rights and receivables
・Investments as well as the sale/purchase of equity interest in, and intermediary work and management for specific-purpose companies, special-purpose companies and real estate investment trusts
・Consulting services for real estate utilization, development, design, and logistics, etc.
・nvestment management investment advice or agency operations, and integrated real estate investment adviser
・Security services for logistics facilities, buildings, condominiums, and parking lots, etc.
・Packing, packaging, warehousing and truck transportation business
・Personnel dispatch services
・Sales of equipment and facilities, etc.
・Sales of computer systems
・Power generation and sales related businesses
・Container sale and leasing business
・Real estate information services
・Provision of real estate information concerning wire telecommunications
・Information management for borrowing of funds, issuance of corporate bonds or shares for subscription, and shareholders
・All other ancillary operations related to the above
2．To carry out sales activities through such as approaches as visits, direct mail, telephone or email, with regard to each of the operations listed in 1. above.
3．To analyze customer trends concerning each of the operations listed in 1. above or to carry our surveys and analysis for the development of services
4．Personal information may be properly collected from publicly available media or sold media indicated below and used for the purposes listed in 1. to 3. above.
Property registries / Official maps / Commercial registries / Credit information organizations / Credit research companies / Housing maps / Telephone directories and other personal information approved in advance by the client for disclosure to a third party.
5．Purposes other than those above may be specified individually for the operations listed in 1. above. In such cases, this will be deemed as CRE’s purpose of use of personal information in addition to the purpose of use listed here.
Provision to Third Parties
The personal information of clients will only be provided to third parties based on the prior consent of the client, excluding those instances stipulated by law. Third-party provision will cease if so requested by the individual.
Examples of Third Parties
1. Companies affiliated with the CRE Group and related parties within the scope necessary for achieving the purposes of use
2. Counterparties or intended counterparties of contracts
3. Other real estate businesses
4. Companies posting Internet ads and real estate industry organizations
5. Designated distribution organizations
6.Real estate management entities
1. Required personal information for the purpose of use listed in 1. above, including address, name, and telephone number
2. Required information for conclusion or fulfillment of a contract when a contract is concluded based on the sales activities described above
Methods of Provision
1.In writing and by post, telephone, Internet, email, and advertising media, etc.
Outsourcing of Personal Information
On occasion, the handling of client personal information may be outsourced to a service provider who, in principle, has concluded an agreement with CRE to ensure protection of personal information.
Arbitrariness of Information Provided
The provision of personal information from customers is voluntary, but if this information is not provided, please understand that there may be instances where CRE will not be able to provide certain services or information or enter into contracts without access to such information.
Direct inquiries about personal information to:
General Affairs & Human Resources Division
Toranomon Twin Bldg., East Tower 19F, 10-1, Toranomon 2-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 9:30am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm (excluding statutory holidays and December 31 – January 3 end-of-year/New Year break)